Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 299 Naib Tahsildar, Magistrate & Other Posts: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 299 Deputy District Magistrate, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Nayib Tahsildar, Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer, Excise Sub Inspector & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-12-2017 at 12:00 PM to 07-01-2018 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Chhattisgarh PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 299
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam (SSE) – 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy District Magistrate: 36 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 34 posts
3. Accounts Officer: 12 posts
4. District Registrar: 01 posts
5. Assistant Director/ Food Officer: 01 post
6. Assistant Director: 02 posts
7. District Excise Officer: 02 posts
8. Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department): 02 posts
9. Assistant Project Officer: 12 posts
10. Finance & Planning Department: 38 posts
11. Child Development Project Officer: 06 posts
12. Assistant Superintendent (Land Records): 14 posts
13. Naib Tahsildar: 51 posts
14. Excise Sub-Inspector: 22 posts
15. Commercial Tax Inspector: 26 posts
16. Sub Registrar: 07 posts
17. Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer: 26 posts
18. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 07 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years (35 to 40 years for Native/ Local candidates of Chhattisgarh) as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test, Written Exam (Preliminary & Main), Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh, Rs. 400/- Other categories & Out of Chhattisgarh candidates, Fee can be pay through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet banking/ Cash Deposit.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 09-12-2017 at 12:00 PM to 07-01-2018 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login through the website “www.psc.cg.gov.in”
2. Click on Online Application.
3. Select desired post & click on online link.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09-12-2017 from 12:00 PM onwards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-01-2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Dates of Error Corrections||From 10-01-2018 at 12:00 PM to
16-01-2018 till 11:59 PM
|Date & Time of Preliminary Exam||18-02-2018 from 10:00 AM to
12:00 PM & 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Date of Main Exam||22, 23, 24, 25-06-2018|
For more details like pay scale, qualification, application fee, syllabus & other information click on the link given below…
|CGPSC (SSE) – 2017||More Information|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Selection Procedure||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|